Posted by Daniel Motes on Tuesday, April 5, 2011 Under: Thrombosed Hemorrhoid
What are Thrombosed Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids are always bad, but thrombosed ones are even worse. If you think your childbirth experience was the most painful, ask someone who has thrombosed hemorrhoids. And if you are suffering from them, then you know what I’m talking about.
There are many cases when hemorrhoids become compressed with blood. This means that blood flows in, but it does not flow out easily. This creates a lot of pain and swelling. This might give rise to a blood clot inside the hemorrhoid, and THIS is what a thrombosed hemorrhoid is.
It literally implies blood clot.
Thrombosed hemorrhoids are really very painful. When you have them, it means a clot of blood is stuck in your hemorrhoid and it can partially/completely block the blood flow in that region. An extremely graphic mental image!
And since it can happen wherever blood flows, it can occur in both external and internal hemorrhoids. If you are suffering from them, I bet you have tried a lot of medicines already. I have just one word for the pain you are suffering- excruciating! It makes people tear out their hair- just to balance out the pains on the two ends. And if you aren’t suffering from thrombosed hemorrhoids, you just wouldn’t understand.
There are many methods that you can use to get rid of the pain. One of them is taking an oral all natural solution known as HemRid . It is one of the best hemorrhoid reliefs on the market that actually works in a matter of a few days. I had hemorrhoids in the past, and I was able to relieve them by taking HemRid. I have never had a thrombosed hemorrhoid before, but HemRid has proven it can get rid of hemorrhoids of all types. It is all natural so you do not have to worry about the side effects. So, if I were you, I would go to www.hemrid.com and get their remedy before you decide to go under the knife! I found HemRid when I was seriously thinking about going under the knife for internal hemorrhoids. I bought their top hemorrhoids solution and was good to go after about 3 days. I honestly don't know what that solution does, and I don't care because it works. I don't know if you need the top package on their site. I got it because I was in pain that day and just gave in to the best package. Just try to scale the amount of pain it is in order to determine which package is best for you.
It is always best to go for natural remedies. Here are some useful tips for those blood clotted hemorrhoids (ouch!)
1. Take Sitz baths. It is a bath that is taken in the sitting position. You can fill a shallow tub with warm water and sit in it for about 5 minutes. Now the tricky part is that you will most probably be unable to sit with a painful blood clot in the ‘sitting area’. If you think that sitting is impossible for you, you can squat in the water for some time. The whole idea is to get the anal region clean.
2. As you remove stool, do not strain. If you struggle a lot in the ‘activity room’, it is best to do something to make the stool softer. Just eat foods with high fiber content. Drink a lot of liquids as well. Eating fresh vegetables and fruits is good for your health.
3. Make sure you drink plenty of liquids so that you do not feel dehydrated. Doctors say that one should drink minimum of 6 glasses of water each day. In fact, you should aim for 10. Even if you can’t drink 10, you would at least drink 7-8, which is a good number. Your system will stay hydrated and hemorrhoids wouldn’t be as painful. Plus the stool will be softer. The best time to drink water is immediately after waking up. Drink 2 glasses then. And then 2 before sleeping. Adjust the remaining 6 here and there.
4. Ice is a good thing. Apply an ice bag on the anal area. Ice will reduce the amount of blood flow so the clot will be numbed. If you do not have an ice bag, take a clean rag and put it in the freezer. Apply that rag on your thrombosed hemorrhoids. Oh but make sure you do not rub that area. Be as gentle as possible.
5. Use some creams and remedies available in the market. I talked about HemRid since it is a good one. There are tons of other solutions out there too, but make sure you do not buy a chemical formula. It’s best to stay natural.
6. Though I wouldn’t recommend it as a cure for thrombosed hemorrhoids, but if you think you can’t take all that pain, you can try Ibuprofen. It works great for short term relief.
7. Physical activity is very important. If your job makes you seated at the office chair, then it might be a major reason why the hemorrhoids started developing in the first place. You must go for a walk for at least 20 minutes each day. The best time for a walk is after a sitz bath.
8. Do not use dry toilet paper. Dampen it a bit before you use it. This will cause you less irritation.
Tags: hemorrhoids "hemorrhoid cures" hemorrhoids treatment" hemorrhoid "thrombosed hemorrhoids" "thrombosed hemorrhoid" hemrid "get rid of hemorrhoids"